48' x 70' Oval Pole Tent
Florida Tent Supply's premium quality round and oval-shaped pole-tents are designed to outlast any other type of round and oval-shaped pole-tents sold in the world. This particular size round or oval pole-tent is available with either the 14 Ounce (90 inch vinyl) translucent vinyl top, which comes in 4 available colors with trim color options, or 16 Ounce White blockout vinyl top (trim options are also available); please refer to the color swatches below. Both the 14 and 16 Oz. vinyl have long term UV resistance, high mildew resistance & are flame retardant.
The tent top is supported by center poles through the center of the top, with the wall poles supporting the edges of the tent. Additionally, this tent, whether it be the 14 or 16 Oz., will take days of wind storms with gust above 70 mph and has successfully handled 100+ mph winds. The 14 and 16 Oz. 90″ vinyl is made custom for Florida Tent Supply; its tear strength and UV resistance match that of a much heavier vinyl. The 14 Oz. is the desired choice when weight and price are a concern because it is not as heavy to set up and is less expensive than the pole-tents with 16 or 18 Ounce vinyl. The 16 Ounce (90 inch long strip) vinyl top with blockout is available in only White, but with other trim color options available. It is our most popular choice when a cooler tent temperature is of prime importance; this is because the blockout vinyl does not permit sunlight to get through like the translucent 14 Ounce vinyl. Because of this, many of our customers in hotter climates prefer either the 16 or 18 ounce blockout vinyls for their tent tops. There is never a need to worry that the blockout tent fabrics will be too dark during the day however; this is because sunlight will always be coming in through the sides of the tent during the day, indirectly, regardless of whether or not the tent has sidewalls or not. Our popular 13 and 14 Oz. sidewalls (optional) are translucent and will always transmit some light into the tent, even when the sidewalls are completely installed.
The 14 and 16 Ounce vinyl tops are manufactured using high denier vinyl (1000 x 1000) custom-made specifically for us with 2-inch triple-stitched seat belts on every seam. The seam is additionally weather-proofed and reinforced by covering it with a 3-inch wide strip of the same high denier vinyl (1000 x 1000). The tops also have excellent color-fast pigmentation which prevents colors from fading prematurely. All of this, together with the extra U. V. protection specified by our company's quality standards, enables our vinyl tops to exceed all others in, both, sun resistance and length of life. Our customers consistently feed back to us and tell us that our tops and structures last for years, which is not surprising. Along with a top quality top, our tents contain steel to steel connections and are designed to be a "World-Class" product second to none. The tent is typically anchored to the ground using stakes (included), ropes, ratchet straps, or even chains in some cases. Please read below to reassure yourself that you are getting the best pole-tent in the world.
- One - Premium Quality 14 Oz. translucent vinyl top with long term UV resistance, high mildew resistance, & flame retardant protection (Meets Fire Marshall Codes). Translucent means that the vinyl will allow light in during the day & allow light transmittance at night time when the event lights shine on it.
- (Optional) One - Premium Quality 16 Oz. vinyl top with blockout, long term UV resistance, high mildew resistance, & flame retardant protection (Meets Fire Marshall Codes).
- All tent vinyl top panels are sewn together with either 2-inch wide or 3-inch wide polyester seat-belt webbing, depending on size, and triple stitched with 200 plus rated polyester thread which is the strongest in the pole-tent marketplace
- The sewn seams on the tent top vinyl mentioned above are completely sealed with 3-inch high denier vinyl after they are stitched. In addition, double seat-belts are used to add strength and safety to every area susceptible to stress: all edges including the tent perimeter, quarter-pole positions on larger tents, the seam at each end of the tent, and the center band of every middle. Finally, vinyl webbing reinforcements are placed at all key high tension points on the tent.
- The 10-inch rain-flaps over the laced edges of each tent top vinyl section seal efficiently via industrial velcro so that they are leak-proof.
- The 12 inch valance of each tent top vinyl section also adheres to other adjacent sections with velcro (at no charge you may be able to select, both, one of our different top colors for the top along with a totally different color for just the top's valance trim from available colors in inventory or shown on the color swatch - if interested please inquire about this added feature prior to placing an order)
- (Optional) One - Set of 13 or 14 ounce translucent Solid White Sidewalls (with or without cathedral windows) that contain the same tear strength as our 16 and 18 ounce tent vinyl tops, respectively. They may be purchased as an option (must be selected above). They are UV and mildew resistant and are flame retardant (Meet Fire Marshall Code). They are manufactured with 1 1/2-inch polyester seat- belt material around the edges and contain stainless steel snap hooks on the top edge and zinc grommets along the sides that are rust-resistant. The sidewalls also contain bi-fold corners that are 4 layers thick so that any one edge of the sidewall can absorb additional stress if needed. (Velcro or snap-hook connections for the sidewalls are available for a slightly higher charge - please inquire at time of order).
- (Optional) One - Set of ropes to tie down the stakes and the sidewalls may be purchased as an option (must be selected above).
- One - Set of Galvanized Steel center pole(s) & wall poles along with anchoring stakes (1 inch x 40 inch straight steel). 50′, 60′, 70′, 80′ & 100′ tents will have aluminum center pole(s) & 60′, 70′, 80′ & 100′ will have galvanized steel quarter poles. (The 30′, 40′, 50′, 60′, 70′, 80′ & 100′ tents receive 1 trucker’s ratchet)
- All steel used along with the tent top is hot-dipped galvanized which lasts for years and years
- One - Tent Repair kit
- One - Set of Tent Installation Instructions along with Fire Marshal Flame Retardant Certificate
One - Set of Heavy Duty bags for sidewalls (if purchased) & tops (always included)
The Florida Tent Supply Pole-Tent and Sidewall Vinyl that you are purchasing has been tested by a certified independent testing lab and meets all of the requirements specified as per the NFPA 701 Large Scale Flame Test specifications. In addition, the vinyl passes California State Fire Marshal small scale test while also meeting all of the requirements of the ULC S109M87 Large and Small Scale test as per Canadian specifications. A large Flame Certification Tag indicating that the vinyl meets all of these Fire Marshal Codes is sewn on to each section of the tent top and sidewalls. Flame Retardant Certificates are also sent with every tent shipment.
14 Oz. Round & Oval
- Tent Top Choices
- Valance (tent trim) Choices
16 Oz. Round & Oval
- Tent Top Choice
- Valance (tent trim) Choices